Crab Pasta Salad

Crab Pasta Salad

1 12oz pkg. rotini or bowtie pasta
1 Lb Imitation crab meat, cubed
1 green [or red] pepper, diced
2 Medium vine ripe, tomatoes, diced
Florets from 1 head of broccoli
1 can black olives, drained
2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1 Cup of Italian Salad dressing [**Newman's Own Italian is the best I've tasted with this salad. Flavor-FULL without being overwhelming**--use half a bottle]

Cook pasta in salted water. Rinse with cold water to cool. Toss in everything , stir well. 
Store covered in refrigerator.

2 comments:

  1. I would like the nutritional info for this, preferably calories and how much a serving size is. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely relies on what brand of dressing you use and what imitation crab you choose. Those two elements are the primary sources of any significant fat, salt, or calories in the dish. I can only suggest reading the labels at the store and choosing whichever best meets your preferred requirements.
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. Providing the same for others is why Tierney Tavern is here.
If you're looking for something new and tasty to try for dinner, take a look around, and for goodness sake if you like something or even go so far as to make a dish I have posted here—Please leave a comment and let me know how you liked it or any suggestions you might have!

Contact Me

feel free to email me at:asteentierney@gmail.com