- 1 lb ground beef, or ground turkey
- 2 green peppers, sliced and diced
- 3/4 cup minced onion [whole medium onion, minced]
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1-2 TB Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- couple shakes of Tabasco Sauce, depending on how zesty you like it
- Brown ground beef or turkey; drain and rinse off fat.
- Return meat to large skillet.
- Add onion and green peppers, crushed tomatoes, seasonings and cooked rice.
- Cook on med-low for 30 minutes
- Serve in a bowl topped [or in my case, LOADED] with shredded sharp cheddar cheese