Meatloaf, beatloaf. I...well, I LIKE meatloaf.



Meatloaf, beatloaf. I...well, I LIKE meatloaf:


1 tsp onion powder--1 heaping TBSP dried minced, or 1 large onion chopped fine
1 tsp garlic powder--**or 1 minced clove of garlic
2/3 cup saltine crackers [about 17 crackers- smashed into fine crumbs]-- **or 1/2 cup oatmeal
1/3 cup milk (not skim)
1 pound 96% lean ground beef, **or any combination of ground turkey, pork, and beef
1 large egg
2 or 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce [if making without beef go with 1 tsp]
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup tomato sauce or ketchup
2 TBSP parsely flakes


Squish it all together and lay it in a greased 9X9 or 9X5 pan. I use a glass bread baking dish to hold all of the juices inside of the loaf.
350 Degrees  1 hour

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. This blog is the perfect place to bring together all of my favorites for easy access to pull up to use when it's time to make dinner.