Chicken Broccoli Quiche

Hark and gasp! My two youngest, 3 and 4 years old, went to TOWN on this!  I was amazed—around here that's practically a miracle! And my husband and I both went back for seconds. SOOOO GOOD!

2 c. shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup powdered Parmesan [from can]
1 c. cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
2/3 c. chopped onion [ or heaping TB dried onion flakes, or 1 heaping tsp onion powder]
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 pkg. frozen broccoli (thawed)- Recipe actually uses roughly 3 cups
1 c. milk [I used skim with great results]
1/2 cup sour cream [I used reduced fat]
5 eggs
3/4 c. Bisquick mix
3/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
** Also, optionally, this is delightful with 2 oz. low fat cream cheese cut up into small pieces and added in**
Grease quiche pan or 9" deep dish pie plate. Layer chicken, 1 cup cheddar cheese, then broccoli.
Beat eggs, Bisquick, powdered Parmesan, spices, and milk until smooth. Pour into pan. Top with remaining Cheddar.
Bake at 400 for 60-75minutes<lay sheet of aluminum foil lightly over quiche at 45 minutes>. Quiche is done when knife in center comes out mostly dry.

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. This blog is the perfect place to bring together all of my favorites for easy access to pull up to use when it's time to make dinner.