Spiced Orange Glazed Pork Roast

Spiced Orange Glazed Roast
 This is one of those dishes that smells a-ma-zing while it is roasting. Starts your mouth watering for it's sweet cinnamony, orange and brown sugar encrusted goodness long before it's sliced and on the plate in front of you.
Goes great with sweet potatoes and broccoli as sides.
My husband suggested I serve this as an alternative main course to Christmas dinner. I think I will.

3 lb pork tenderloin Roast
~Glaze~
1/2 cup orange marmalade
1/2-1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4-1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4-1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup brown sugar
Mix all glaze ingredients together in a bowl and slather over top of roast.

**These are approximate measurements of everything but the marmalade and brown sugar-- with the rest I just sprinkled them all individually over the entire top of the roast once I had it in the pan.
 I cooked the 3 Lb roast uncovered for about 80-90 [25-28 minutes per lb] minutes at 325 degrees, so there was no pink at all but it was still tender.

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. This blog is the perfect place to bring together all of my favorites for easy access to pull up to use when it's time to make dinner.