P.F. Chang's Mongolian Sauce

P.F. Chang's Mongolian Sauce
 Anytime  I go to P.F. Chang's I always get a side of their Mongolian sauce no matter what dish I order. It's amazing and, honestly, enhances any and all of the dishes I have ever paired it with there.
It's awesome on its own with stir fry beef and veggies too!

2 tsp Extra light olive oil [I don't always add this]
½ tsp ginger powder
1 TBSP minced garlic  [4 cloves]
½ cup soy sauce 
1 cup beef broth [or water]
1/4 cup dark brown sugar [or white sugar with a little dollop of half tsp. molasses]
2 large green onions 

Make the sauce by heating 2 tsp of oil in a small saucepan over med/low heat. Don't get the oil too hot or you'll get a major spatter when adding the other liquids. Add ginger and garlic to the pan and quickly add the soy sauce and water before the garlic scorches. Dissolve the brown sugar in the sauce, then raise the heat to about medium and boil the sauce for 4 to 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Remove it from the heat. 

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. This blog is the perfect place to bring together all of my favorites for easy access to pull up to use when it's time to make dinner.