Loaded BBQ Chicken Pizza- with NO WAIT Crust

 Toppings:
1/4 pound chicken [baked topped with BBQ sauce for about 25-30 minutes at 400]. Diced.
2/3 cup barbecue sauce (recommended: Bullseye Original)
2 or 3 cups shredded or thin sliced mozzarella
1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar Cheese
1 half of medium red onion, thinly sliced, or diced
• 2 green onions, chopped
2/3 cup sliced, or diced plum tomatos
1/2 green pepper , sliced in pieces that appeal to you

Crust:
*enough for 2 9 inch, thin crust, medium or 1 15-17 inch, regular thickness, large Pizza*

Ingredients:
1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
1 cup warm water (110° to 115°)
2.5  cups all-purpose flour
2 TBSP oil of choice: extra virgin olive, canola, vegetable, or even melted butter
1 Tsp salt
1 Tsp sugar

Directions:

In a large bowl, dissolve yeast, sugar, and salt in warm water. Let stand 5-10 minutes. Add 2.5 cups stir with wooden spoon until smooth. [I did all mixing with my hands]

Turn onto a floured surface; just until smooth and elastic, about 2 minutes. --I just hold it in my hands and knead it which avoids the floury mess and makes it easier to judge the elasticity.

No need to wait around, dough does just fine as is.
[Divide dough in half if making 2 medium pizzas] roll out into thin 15-in. circles. - For large rustic pizza, I just spread my whole ball of dough out by hand until the size I wanted and about 1/4 inch thick.
**I rolled mine out on lightly floured parchment paper, witha  light sprinkling of flour on top if the rolling pin wanted to stick.**
Transfer to large enough baking pan-- or edged cookie sheet for Large Pizza,  letting dough drape over edges. **If making pan-pizzas I drape the dough over pan edges and fold over for crust, but for my large pizza, I just left the edges a little thicker when I spread out the dough.**

Spread sauce over crust, thin and even, then add shredded cheddar, then tomatoes, then rest of cheeses. Then add all desired toppings.

Bake for 400° for 23-25 for Medium--until crust is browned/ 28-30 for a large pizza.

Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. —NO EASY FEAT, I ASSURE YOU!!

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. This blog is the perfect place to bring together all of my favorites for easy access to pull up to use when it's time to make dinner.