Cranberry Apple Pecan Chicken Salad

The pink you see on the chicken is the Raspberry dressing!
We went to Steak N Shake this weekend and saw this salad on the menu and I knew I HAD to try and make it myself this week. So, guess what's for dinner tonight?

Crispy Romaine lettuce blend topped with red apples, dried cranberries, mandarin oranges, pecan halves, and a warm grilled chicken breast dressed with Newman’s Raspberry Walnut Light Vinaigrette.

Not much in the way of a recipe, per se, for this. I'm going with a  head of lettuce, a bit of shredded Napa cabbage, [wish I'd bought baby spinach too!] and about 1/2-3/4 cup of each topping, and 2 pan-grilled chicken breasts that have been marinated in Raspberry Walnut vinaigrette dressing overnight.

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. This blog is the perfect place to bring together all of my favorites for easy access to pull up to use when it's time to make dinner.