Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 or 3 chicken breasts
- water enough to cover by about 3/4 inch
- 3-4 good sized carrots
- 1 medium onion chopped, or 1 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, or 1 tsp garlic powder--or more if you like your food potently flavorful
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 or 5 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Table Blend
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 cup pasta of your choice
Chop up chicken breasts into bite sized chunks
Combine all ingredients in sauce pan, add enough water to cover and top by an inch to allow for noodles to absorb some of the broth.
Cook for 45 minutes on med-high, add 1/2-1 cup small pasta noodles [I break up linguine noodles into 2 inch pieces], cook 10 additional minutes, serve.