Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas


When I say easy, I'm not kidding:

INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 or 3 shredded chicken breasts
  • 3/4 can refried beans
  • 1/2 to 1 whole can black beans, drained
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1 cup salsa
  • 1 cup shredded cheese: Cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack blend, whatever 

*optional* 1 cup corn kernels


~Cover rolled Enchiladas with~
1 can enchilada sauce
1 small can sliced, drained, black olives
1 or 2 additional cups of shredded cheese

~Mix together first 6 ingredients--roll em up in burrito shells, place side by side in greased casserole pan. Cover with can of enchilada sauce and 1 or 2 more cups shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack/Colby blend, and optional black olive slices. Cover with Foil, heat for 45 minutes on 375 degrees.

**You can make these as hand held burritos by simply adding 1/2 of the can of enchilada sauce, black olives and 2 total cups of cheese to the chicken mixture and heating all together on stove until heated through and melty.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my...I really like your blog and your food is so simple and GOOD!

    Congrats on the foodie blogroll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,


    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I made your Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas last night for my family and my parents, who had just gotten back from RVing for two weeks.

    Two words: YUM. EEE. Even Payton the 15 month old cleaned her plate. I used picante sauce rather than salsa, but ...other than that, I stuck to the recipe. DELISH! Muchas gracias.
    ~Zan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your site by the great pic, when I Googled cheesy enchiladas. I am craving them for dinner tonight. These look so yummy can't wait to make them. Your blog is so cute, have followed, come check me out when you have time. Thefinde.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie! Thanks for finding me and taking time to comment and Follow. I really appreciate all of the above! ~Anne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for the family dinner tonight! Thanks!
    Amy McKenzie Kaplan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. Providing the same for others is why Tierney Tavern is here.
If you're looking for something new and tasty to try for dinner, take a look around, and for goodness sake if you like something or even go so far as to make a dish I have posted here—Please leave a comment and let me know how you liked it or any suggestions you might have!

Contact Me

feel free to email me at:asteentierney@gmail.com