Another year has passed and it's time again for our annual box o' Citrus fruit goodness to arrive on our doorstep. In honor of the plethora of Vitamin C providing juicy, sweet tart bounty that is now sitting on my counter, it's time to whip out the trusty family recipe for:
Looks good , huh?
Here's how it's made:
- 5 navel oranges, sectioned, chopped
- 3 ruby red grapefruit, peeled, sectioned, chopped
- 2 regular grapefruit peeled, sectioned, chopped
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1jar Marashino cherries and juice
- 2 or 3 TB granulated sugar , to taste
fresh cubed pineapple,
1/3 cup shredded coconut,
In a large bowl, combine everything. Mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
This recipe yields 10 servings.
So, easy! So tasty and delicious!