Oh So Good Minestrone Soup

This is the first time I have ever actually eaten Minestrone Soup. But I have to say, I'll definitely make it again! I mean really, 8 veggies in 1 soup?!?!? And my family will eat it? Excellent!
Oh So Good Minestrone Soup
1/2 lb lean ground beef [ I used about 3/4 pound]
2 stalks celery, sliced
1 large onion, diced

1/4 cup diced green pepper< I say optional, since I couldn't taste it at all>
1 15oz cans diced tomatoes
1 8z cans tomato sauce
2 large carrots, sliced
3 cups beef broth [or 3 cups water + 3 tsp beef bouillon granules]
1 Tbsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 can green beans, drained
1/2 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 can white or black beans, drained and rinsed
3/4 cup small pasta

Brown meat with celery, onion, and green pepper. Drain fat. Add everything to Large pot except pasta. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 45 minutes. 15 minutes before desired serving time, add pasta and simmer for about 15 minutes or till tender. Top with fresh grated Parmesan. [I think Mozzarella would be good too!]
Serves 6-8

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. This blog is the perfect place to bring together all of my favorites for easy access to pull up to use when it's time to make dinner.