- 4 garlic cloves, peeled, minced
- 2 cups diced tomatoes of any kind
- 3 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 4 cups chicken broth (or 3 cups chicken broth and 1 cup white wine)
- 1/2 tsp each: salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups diced grilled chicken breasts [whatever kind of chicken breast you prefer]
Using large sauce pan, mince the garlic and add it to the pan.
Add tomatoes, pasta , broth, salt and black pepper.
Put on lid cook on high until pasta is tender [20-25 minutes], stirring after 10 minutes.
Remove lid, add cheese and chicken and basil to pot; mix well.
Yield: 8 servings