Tierney's Irish Cream [Forget Bailey's!]


Is it St. Paddy's Day yet? No? Hmmmm. Well in anticipation of that fine Irish Holiday I bring you, my Homemade Irish Cream Liqueur.


1 cup whiskey (inexpensive middle of the road is okay) *I used Mac Gregor's Scotch Whiskey and it was fabulous.
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup Half-n-Half
1/3 cup chocolate syrup
2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
2 teaspoons vanilla extract


Directions:
Ok, here's where it get super tricky. Prepare yourself.

In blender, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
Store tightly covered in refrigerator up to one month. Shake well before serving.

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. This blog is the perfect place to bring together all of my favorites for easy access to pull up to use when it's time to make dinner.