Lemon Rosemary Garlic Chicken
- 3 TB butter
- 2 TB Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic [ 1/2 tsp garlic powder]
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- pepper to taste
- use half for marinade [at least 3 hours]-- save half for basting on grill on in oven
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. Pour half of the reserved rosemary and lemon mixture into a bowl for basting. Cover remaining mixture, and set aside for topping cooked chicken.
Grill chicken breasts 4 minutes on each side, basting with rosemary and lemon basting mixture.
if baking-450 for 20-23 minutes, baste after 10 minutes.