Corn Casserole ala LeLe

This is my second posted variation of this tasty goodness. My sister in law, LeLe, made this for Christmas this year and it was so yummy I kept hankering for it for days on end afterward.

1 stick butter, melted
1 16 oz can of whole kernel corn, undrained
1 16 oz can of cream corn
1 box Jiffy corn bread mix
1 cup sour cream [ non-fat greek yogurt works GREAT too]

Mix all ingredients together.  Bake at 350 degrees F in greased baking dish:

9X9 inch45-55 minutes

8x8: 55-60 minutes

9x13 dish: 40 minutes

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. This blog is the perfect place to bring together all of my favorites for easy access to pull up to use when it's time to make dinner.