My Mom's Awesome Cole Slaw

I have never had any coleslaw, anywhere that was better than my mom's recipe. So here you go!

My Mom's Awesome Cole Slaw

Ingredients

  • 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix***
  • 3/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 tsp onion powder 
  • 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
  • 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
Combine all ingredients except cole slaw mix in a large bowl and combine well. Add the cole slaw mix and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
Serves 6-8

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. This blog is the perfect place to bring together all of my favorites for easy access to pull up to use when it's time to make dinner.