My Mom's Awesome Cole Slaw

I have never had any cole slaw, anywhere that was better than my mom's recipe. So here you go!
My Mom's Awesome Cole Slaw

Ingredients
  • 1 small head cabbage, shredded
  • 2 medium carrots, shredded
  •     *** or    1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix***
    1/2 cup mayonnaise
    1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 tsp onion powder 
  • 2 tablespoons vinegar [Apple Cider Vinegar]
    1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine all ingredients except cole slaw mix in a large bowl and combine well. Add the cole slaw mix and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
Serves 6-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. Providing the same for others is why Tierney Tavern is here.
If you're looking for something new and tasty to try for dinner, take a look around, and for goodness sake if you like something or even go so far as to make a dish I have posted here—Please leave a comment and let me know how you liked it or any suggestions you might have!

Contact Me

feel free to email me at:asteentierney@gmail.com