Chicken Fajita Seasoning

Once again, I had my taste buds all set for something and come cook time realized I was missing some key ingredient. In this case it was chicken fajitas and I'd forgotten to buy the seasoning packet.
Here I was, mouth all adrool, and no seasoning. So I went to the always trusty in a pinch www.allrecipes.com, and found a couple of recipes that had ingredients that sounded right. I mixed and matched my own combination and the resulting seasoning mix was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!
Thought I would share it with you.

~Ingredients~ 
2 tsp Cumin
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/4-1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion Powder
1 Tb cornstarch
1 1/2 tsp chicken boullion granuals
2/3 cup water
1 Tb veg or canola oil
1/4 cup lime juice

I marinated my chicken in the lime juice and then added it into the pan when I cooked it as well.
This recipe is equal to one regular packet of seasoning from the store


Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. This blog is the perfect place to bring together all of my favorites for easy access to pull up to use when it's time to make dinner.