Chicken Pot Pie
To lower fat, I only use the top crust, plus the bottom one usually ends up getting too soggy to really taste anyway.
What you’ll need:
- 2 packages turkey gravy mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can cream of chicken soup *or* Cream of Potato.
- 1 tsp. onion powder, or tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 thawed Pillsbury 9 in” pie crust
- 2 or 3 cooked and shredded chicken breasts
- 1 16 oz can of mixed veggies, or 1 16 oz. bag frozen mixed veggies.
- *optional*- 2 medium potatoes, cubed, and cooked until tender
Cook at 450 for 20-25 minutes, depending on your oven--just until crust is golden.