- 3 chicken breasts
- 3-4 medium carrots
- 1 large onion chopped, or 2 TBSP dried onion flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 or 2 medium potato, diced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 5 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Table Blend
* Slice up raw, boneless skinless chicken breasts into 1 or 2 inch cubes and put in large pot, add all other ingredients [ except flour] and cover with water to about 2 inches above food level.
* Cook over med-hi heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally
* In small cup, mix four with about 1/2 cup of water and combine until smooth, add into soup and whisk quickly, turn burner up to almost hi-heat, and when soup reaches a rolling boil, add dumplings.
2 cups Bisquick