• 1 cooked pie crust Cook according to pie crust directions. My favorite is Pillsbury brand
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
• 8 oz cream cheese softened [ I use Neufchatel or Greek Cream Cheese]
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1/2 tsp. vanilla or almond extract
• 18-20 strawberries cut in halves
• 1 Tbsp. shortening, butter, or oil
• 1/2-1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips [depending how much you like your dark, ooey, gooey, sweet, succulent chocolate]
1. Cook your pie crust according to package or your favorite recipes directions. Let cool.
2. Beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
3. In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add in sugar and vanilla.
4. Fold cream cheese mixture into the beaten heavy whipped cream. until evenly combined.
5. Spoon into cooled pie crust.
6. Arrange strawberries over the top of filling.
7. Melt 1 Tbsp shortening or oil and chocolate chips in a microwave safe container, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Drizzle over strawberries.