Peppery Maple-Candied Bacon, Chicken Club Wrap


Peppery Maple-Candied Bacon

cook time  about 20 minutes.

1lb. bacon, thick sliced if possible [I used regular]
1/2 cup real maple syrup
ground black pepper to taste

Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil then a wire rack.

Lay the bacon on the rack being careful not to overlap. Drizzle Maple Syrup over the bacon and pepper to taste.

Put the baking sheet on the top rack of the oven and bake until golden and crisp, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving.

--------------------
This stuff is so awesome!
I love to use it in my favorite Chicken Club Wrap,
Nice and simple:
 fried or grilled chicken strips, lightly seasoned with cajun blackening spice
 lettuce or baby spinach
 shredded sharp cheddar cheese,
 sliced tomato
 Ranch dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. Providing the same for others is why Tierney Tavern is here.
If you're looking for something new and tasty to try for dinner, take a look around, and for goodness sake if you like something or even go so far as to make a dish I have posted here—Please leave a comment and let me know how you liked it or any suggestions you might have!

Contact Me

feel free to email me at:asteentierney@gmail.com