3 cups cold cooked rice [ I used brown minute rice prepared with 2 chicken bouillon cubes in the water for boost of flavor]
12 oz pork tenderloin-- **I used leftover Orange Spiced Glazed Pork Roast, which is already sweet and perfectly seasoned for this dish**
3 extra-large eggs
1.5 TB sesame oil
1/4- 1/3 cup soy sauce [ I use reduced sodium]
1 large onion, chopped, or 1 cups worth of diced green onions
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 large carrot, diced [you can use 2 cups of frozen peas and carrots blend for this]
1 cup peas
4 tbsp cornstarch
1 TB sugar
shake or 2 of cinnamon
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp garlic powder
Heat tiny bit of butter in a skillet --the one you plan to use for the rest of the meal is fine. Beat 3 eggs, add to the skillet, and cook until set. Turn out onto a small plate or bowl and chop up with a fork. Set aside.
- Slice the pork into very thin pieces.
- Stir together the cornstarch, 1 egg, and the seasoned sugar. Toss pork in the mixture until coated.
- Heat 2 tb canola oil in a large preheated skillet. Add the pork--
- Stir fry pork until crispy and golden. Remove pork to bowl, and add veggies to pan and stir fry 4 or 5 more minutes.
- Combine meat and veggies, and move them to the side of pan again. Add cooked rice, soy sauce, and sesame oil to the cleared side. Heat rice for about 3 minutes. Add in cooked eggs, combine everything together. Serve.