Serves 2 or 3 adults
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Cooking Sherry [mine was the salty kind, so I opted for red wine to avoid over salting]
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon (heaping) Minced Ginger [I went with 1 level tsp of powdered]
- 2-3 cloves Cloves Minced Garlic [or 1 tsp garlic powder]
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 or 3 individual Steaks, or a London Broil
Combine all ingredients in a gallon sized storage baggie.
Remove steak from package and give it a quick rinse. then toss it into baggie with marinate and place in fridge.
Refrigerate for at least 3 to 6 hours.
*Note: I marinated mine for about 7.5 hours and it was quite salty. Next time I'll be sure to cut back on marinating time.*