Teriyaki Steak

strongly influenced by the Marinated Flank steak recipe at pioneerwoman.com
Serves 2 or 3 adults

Ingredients
  • 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
  • 1/4 cup Cooking Sherry [mine was the salty kind, so I opted for red wine to avoid over salting]
  • 2 Tablespoons Honey
  • 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
  • 1 Tablespoon (heaping) Minced Ginger [I went with 1 level tsp of powdered]
  • 2-3 cloves Cloves Minced Garlic [or 1 tsp garlic powder]
  • 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
  • 2 or 3  individual Steaks, or a London Broil
Preparation Instructions
Combine all ingredients in a gallon sized storage baggie.
Remove steak from package and give it a quick rinse. then toss it into baggie with marinate and place in fridge.
Refrigerate for at least 3 to 6 hours.

*Note: I marinated mine for about 7.5 hours and it was quite salty. Next time I'll be sure to cut back on marinating time.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. Providing the same for others is why Tierney Tavern is here.
If you're looking for something new and tasty to try for dinner, take a look around, and for goodness sake if you like something or even go so far as to make a dish I have posted here—Please leave a comment and let me know how you liked it or any suggestions you might have!

Contact Me

feel free to email me at:asteentierney@gmail.com