Weekly Menu for Sunday March 27- Saturday April 2nd

Okay I got a new Taste Of Home Cook Book supposedly full of CONTEST WINNERS. Lots of really good looking recipes that make me salivate, so I'm trying 5 NEW dishes this week!- [ 3 from the cookbook, 2 from new Blogs I found]
 Wish me luck!!

I'm posting the links here in case you want a sneak peak, but will full fledged post the recipes as I make them after I've tried them, IF they are a success!!

Three Bean Casserole Recipe [already made changes to the recipe from the outset: white beans instead of garbonzo- don't care for their texture]
Deep-Dish Sausage Pizza Recipe [already made changes to the recipe from the outset, half the sausage, half the green pepper]
Spaghetti al Cartoccio (Pasta in a Bag) I'll cut this recipe in at least half
Chicken and Potato Patties (Croquettes)
Classic Cabbage Rolls Recipe


So, I'll keep you posted. I LOVE finding  this many newbies to try at one time. Woot! Woot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. Providing the same for others is why Tierney Tavern is here.
If you're looking for something new and tasty to try for dinner, take a look around, and for goodness sake if you like something or even go so far as to make a dish I have posted here—Please leave a comment and let me know how you liked it or any suggestions you might have!

Contact Me

feel free to email me at:asteentierney@gmail.com