Cocoa Pebbles Marshmallow Treats






In case the photos don’t make it clear, I tend to put my emphasis on the Marshmallow 
 part of the Marshmallow treat. I’m a big fan of sticky, ooey, gooey, what can I say?


1/4 cup butter or Margarine
4 cups Mini marshmallows
5 cups Cocoa Pebbles [the ones in the photo had equal parts crispies to marshmallows *4 cups each* But I would recommend 1 cup more cereal than marshmallows for the next go round, so the cereal flavor will stand out more.]

  1. Melt margarine in large sauce pan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted and well-blended. Cook 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
  2. Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
  3. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly and firmly in non-stick sprayed/buttered 13 x 9 inch pan. Cut into 2 x 2 inch squares when cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. Providing the same for others is why Tierney Tavern is here.
If you're looking for something new and tasty to try for dinner, take a look around, and for goodness sake if you like something or even go so far as to make a dish I have posted here—Please leave a comment and let me know how you liked it or any suggestions you might have!

Contact Me

feel free to email me at:asteentierney@gmail.com