Chicken Potato Chowder


1 stalk celery, chopped
2 chicken breasts, cooked, then diced or shredded [I’m a shredder, I confess]
2  medium potatoes
1 can Northern White Beans, drained
2 medium carrots, diced,
1 cup corn
2 tb butter or margarine
3 cups water
5 chicken bouillon cubes
 2 cups milk
 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar
 1 tsp garlic powder, or 2 cloves freshly minced
 1 TB onion flakes, or 1 small chopped onion
1 TB dried Parsley flakes
1 tsp Table Blend Mrs. Dash spice blend

4 or 5 servings

yummy served with cheese bread or Cheese-it crackers, or, you know, *regular* ol’ crackers will work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Why do I do this blog?

Well, because I like easy to make, flavorful dishes with a moderate fat count, and a wide variety of them. Providing the same for others is why Tierney Tavern is here.
If you're looking for something new and tasty to try for dinner, take a look around, and for goodness sake if you like something or even go so far as to make a dish I have posted here—Please leave a comment and let me know how you liked it or any suggestions you might have!

Contact Me

feel free to email me at:asteentierney@gmail.com